[gmx-users] Syntax error - File lig.prm, line 2 Last line read:

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Mar 11 13:50:59 CET 2016

On 3/11/16 1:38 AM, Nikhil Maroli wrote:
> Problem solved,
>
> Keeping the ligand topology right after the ff.itp

For posterity, I will point out that this is precisely what is intended by the
statement:

"The force field has to be fully constructed before any molecules can be defined."

on the page that I linked.  I think I will amend that page to be a bit more
generic.  The error is often encountered with [atomtypes] but any bonded or
nonbonded directive will trigger the same error.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore