[gmx-users] Building Gromacs 5.1.2

Okoroafor, Kelechi kelechi.okoroafor at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 15:45:45 CET 2016

Thank you very much, Mark, I greatly appreciate your assistance.

I have Ubuntu 14.0.4 live booting from an external hard drive.

And if I remember correctly, before correctly completing the installation, I had tried unsuccessfully to run “mdrun” and the command was not recognized.
So I highly doubt that the distribution had Gromacs preinstalled.

I shall go ahead and uninstall the currently installed version of Gromacs and try reinstalling version 5.1.2.