[gmx-users] Addendum to Question

Robert Molt rwmolt07 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 17:51:57 CET 2016

Thank you for clarifying the proper way to search the forums.

I was perhaps unclear in what I wrote. I already *have *the converted
topology and trajectory files (via Parmed). Rather, I am seeking the
correct command to combine them into a binary (pursuant to the use of
do_x3dna http://rjdkmr.github.io/do_x3dna/usage.html; this states I need
to use a binary).

Am I incorrect in thinking I need to apply some form of the gmx command
to a gro trajectory file and a topology file to make a tpr file (which
is a binary and thus not directly convertible from what I have)?

I will begin examining your tutorials, Dr. Lemkul. Thank you.

--
Dr. Robert Molt Jr.
r.molt.chemical.physics at gmail.com