[gmx-users] Simulation of the membrane protein using Martini. MDP options

Marlon Sidore marlon.sidore at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 11:06:23 CET 2016

Hi,

If you're using Gromacs 5.x, I suggest using the mdp options from these
files:
http://md.chem.rug.nl/index.php/mdp5

The paper associated with these is here:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0010465515003628

Best regards

Marlon Sidore

PhD Student
Laboratoire d'Ingénierie des Systèmes Macromoléculaire (LISM)
CNRS - UMR7255
31, Chemin Joseph Aiguier
13402 cedex 20 Marseille
France