[gmx-users] Problem with the mdrun_openmpi on cluster

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:47:24 CET 2016

assuming that below command produce what I am looking for
-bash-4.1$ tail -n 3 eq_npt.log
               (Mnbf/s)   (GFlops)   (ns/day)  (hour/ns)
Performance:   1978.319    102.192     21.487      1.117
Finished mdrun on node 0 Tue Mar 15 16:23:03 2016

what combination of the shell commands will be useful to extract from
that information that digit 21.487 and put it into the specified log.
Then Iàd like to extract inloop several of such data from 10
independent runs, and calculate the average