[gmx-users] Reconstruction of atomistic details from coarse-grained-structures

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:04:49 CET 2016

Just tested the ./initram.sh script embedded within the

Unfortunatelly for my case It didnt works

1- I firstly extract the gro file consisted of the protein CG
representation only from my Cg.gro using below command and selecting
protein group
g_editconf -f system.gro -n -o protein.gro

than I edit my topology putting here only protein itp

#include "./params/martini_v2.1.itp"
#include "./params/D2.itp"

[ system ]
Single Low D2

[ molecules ]
D2           1

finally than I apply script on those two files
./initram.sh -f protein.gro -o aa_charmm.gro -to charmm36 -p protein.top

obtaining error

Program g_grompp, VERSION 4.5.7
Source code file:
/builddir/build/BUILD/gromacs-4.5.7/src/kernel/grompp.c, line: 523

Fatal error:
number of coordinates in coordinate file (0-backward.gro, 0)
             does not match topology (backmapped.top, 598)