[gmx-users] You are applying a switch function to vdw forces or potentials from 0 to 1.2 nm

jkrieger at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk jkrieger at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Fri Mar 18 00:16:11 CET 2016

The problem is you have not set rvdw-switch and the default value is 0.
You should instead set this to something closer to rvdw such as 1.0

It looks like vdw-modifier: potential shift would be a better choice and
then rdw-switch isn't used.
See
http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/5.1.1/user-guide/mdp-options.html#van-der-waals
for more details