[gmx-users] Re :Using FFTK generated parameter file for Protein-Ligand simulations

Soumya Lipsa Rath soumyalipsabt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 23:52:09 CET 2016

Dear Justin,
 I have used CGenFF for CHARMM. However, I am not able to understand how to
include the topology of inhibitor to start a simulation. The metal ions
which I had talked about are FL and BR and I have got their parameters
already from CHARMM. I am relatively new to gromacs, I just wanted to know
how to start a protein-ligand simulation andd how to incorporate the ligand
parameters.

Thanks,
Soumya