[gmx-users] Error running simulations with the protein frozen

Nuo Wang wolich22 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 02:44:28 CEST 2016

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the reply! I have passed the minimization and NVT equilibration
by relaxing the protein for just a little bit then freezing it. But, I had
a realization that the freeze algorithm is not compatible with pressure
scaling in NPT... so I can't do my free energy calculation in NPT ensemble.
I think I have to switch to restraints after all.

Thanks again,
Nuo