[gmx-users] Gromacs 5.0 Benchmarking Systems

Benjamin Joseph Coscia Benjamin.Coscia at Colorado.EDU
Tue Mar 29 19:14:07 CEST 2016

Good Morning,

I am a graduate student at the University of Colorado at Boulder. The
University is in the process of transitioning to a new supercomputer and
the Research Computing team who is in charge of setting it up said that
they would be happy to benchmark Gromacs on the computer if I provide them
some input files. I could give them some of my own but I think it would be
more beneficial to run the tests using the same systems used to benchmark
Gromacs 5.0 since they are meant to be representative of a variety of
different types of systems.

I read through the documentation which summarized the results of the latest
benchmarking tests but there are no files provided as there are for the
'Old benchmark Suite'. Is there a way that I can access these files for my
own use?

Regards,

Ben Coscia