[gmx-users] cgenff CTAB

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Mar 31 01:09:13 CEST 2016

On 3/30/16 4:34 PM, xy21hb wrote:
> Dear Justin,
>

> I fixed the naming problem as you said. Many thanks for your help.
> However, the Br- ion in the original pdb does not appear in the converted structure.
> I wonder how I can introduce it to the CHARMM ff in gromacs by changing the ions.itp file.

You have to parametrize it first; CHARMM does not support Br- (hence why it was
removed from your structure).  There are ion parameters in the literature that
may be compatible, but I cannot vouch for them.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore