[gmx-users] Suggestion to update online .mdp options for pull code

Christopher Neale chris.neale at alum.utoronto.ca
Thu Mar 31 21:04:44 CEST 2016

Indeed, sorry that I missed that stamp in the upper right. I was confused by the word "current" in the html address, I guess.

Searching "pull" on http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/5.1.2/index.html did pull up what I wanted:
http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/5.1.2/user-guide/mdp-options.html?highlight=pull#mdp-pull

The new documentation system is quite nice.

Thanks again Mark!
Chris.