[gmx-users] Moving this mailing list to Discourse format

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Mon May 2 03:33:51 CEST 2016

Hi,

I agree with Hannes, these questions are not only pre-canned, but very
limited in scope, pretty much listing a few handy features that happen to
be advantages of discourse. Without any introductory/exploratory questions
I'm not even sure it's easy to interpret correctly what people write; e.g.
if you've never ever user any other mailing list, but you grew up hanging
out on forums, quite likely you'll find the switch important, but such
answers AFAIK weigh less in surveys,

Also asking whether it is "Not important to me" or "onI don't caret" are
rather confusingly similar negative answers and I'm uncertain they can give
any nuanced view of people's oppinion. Could've as well asked: do you care:
yes/no.

--
Szilárd