[gmx-users] cisplatin charmm36 parameter

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue May 3 14:20:08 CEST 2016

There are Pt parameters available in CHARMM, from:

H. Heinz, R. A. Vaia, B. L. Farmer and R. R. Naik, Accurate Simulation of
Surfaces and Interfaces of Face-Centered Cubic Metals Using 12-6 and 9-6
Lennard-Jones Potentials, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2008, 112,17281-17290.

These parameters were, of course, derived for metal lattice structures but
perhaps can serve as a starting point for additional refinement.  Dealing with
such a species is not a trivial task.

-Justin

On 5/3/16 5:01 AM, Nikhil Maroli wrote:
> Dear all,
> im looking for cisplatin(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisplatin) c36
> parameter,i tried  https://cgenff.paramchem.org/   ,but it says problem
> with Pt in the molecule.so can anyone tell me where i can get parameters
> for cisplatin ?!  ..  i know we can make using Force field tool kit in
> VMD,but is there any other options to download it ? or anyone ready to
> share?!

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629