[gmx-users] gmx hbond - specify precise atom names involved

Nash, Anthony a.nash at ucl.ac.uk
Tue May 3 23:21:49 CEST 2016

Thanks Justin,

I’ll give that a try. I assume this approach would still require the .trr
to be converted to a .gro file, and then the customised names
‘search-replaced’ with the respective ‘fake’ names?

Thanks
Anthony

On 03/05/2016 16:22, "gromacs.org_gmx-users-bounces at maillist.sys.kth.se on
behalf of Justin Lemkul"