[gmx-users] RE GROMAC Free Energy Question on Topologies

hannes.loeffler at stfc.ac.uk hannes.loeffler at stfc.ac.uk
Wed May 4 22:01:22 CEST 2016

I suggest to keep all discussions on the mailing list for the benefit of others.

The masses are recommended to keep at one end state primarily to avoid bad interactions with constraints that may be involved in the transformation.  In a thermodynamical cycle contributions from the masses should fully cancel anyway.