[gmx-users] gromacs warning topology file naming residues

Upasana Ray upasanaray117 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 12:18:32 CEST 2016

Dear user

During energy minimization of my modelled and loop optimized protein
I am getting two warning as following..I am working in ffg53a5 force filled
with spc216 water model in version 5.0.7

WARNING: WARNING: Residue 1 named MET of a molecule in the input file was
mapped

to an entry in the topology database, but the atom H used in

an interaction of type angle in that entry is not found in the

input file. Perhaps your atom and/or residue naming needs to be

fixed.

WARNING: WARNING: Residue 318 named ASP of a molecule in the input file was
mapped

to an entry in the topology database, but the atom O used in