[gmx-users] Suggested settings for using Amber force field in Gromacs

Casalini Tommaso tommaso.casalini at chem.ethz.ch
Thu May 5 15:48:42 CEST 2016

Thanks a lot to all, for your insights.
Right now I am running some simulations in order to study the influence of some settings - my ions seem to aggregate more now than in the previous simulations with Amber, but I will wait for longer simulated time.

I am not skilled enough to study the code itself. I also had a careful look at the manuals.
Better, I thought I had a careful look, because I missed the settings that you reported.

Thanks again for you help.

Best regards,
Tmmaso