[gmx-users] Regarding Dynamic cross correlation map analysis

soumi soumi90 at rediffmail.com
Fri May 13 09:20:28 CEST 2016

Hi,  I am working on MD studies of Protein-DNA complex.I get trajectories from gromacs version 5.1 . Now I want to form dynamic cross correlation map from these  trajectories.Please let me know which software  can read .trr file and I can  use to plot Dynamic cross correlation map.I have read VMD tutorial on Dynamical Network Analysis .Here psf and dcd files have been used to create the network.My question is :Is it possible to do Dynamical Network Analysis using VMD through GROMACS trajectories?With Regards,Soumi Das