[gmx-users] LINCS WARNING Error in running production run in parallel of a MARTINI SYSTEM of membrane protein

Antara mazumdar antara.mazumdar at igib.in
Fri May 13 19:41:55 CEST 2016

Dear gromacs users,

I am trying to run a coarse grained simulation of a membrane protein in a
mixed lipid billayer using martini model. I have already performed all the
equilibration steps successfully on my desktop. However, when i try to
execute its production run in parallel it complains of LINCS warning and
terminates at step 0. But on the contrary, it runs on the desktop
successfully. Kindly suggest something and please let me know if any more
information is required from my side.

Thanks!!

Kind Regards,
Antara