[gmx-users] Minimization error

Abid Channa abid_channa04 at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 06:11:12 CEST 2016

Dear Gromacs users,
I am running simulation of two proteins model complex. In minimization step I am getting this type of error  "IMPORTANT: This should not happen in a stable simulation, so there is probably something wrong with your system. Only change the table-extension distance in the mdp file if you are really sure that is the reason"
Kindly guide me how may I solve it. Thanks in advance.
Kind regards,

Abid Ali Channa,
Junior Research Fellow,
Lab No.  P-133, Computational Chemistry Unit,
 Dr .Panjwani Center for Molecular Medicine and Drug Research (PCMD),
 International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences  (ICCBS),
 University of Karachi-75270.Karachi-Pakistan.UAN # (92-21) 111-222-292 Ext. (309)
             Cell # +923013553051.
http://www.iccs.edu/