[gmx-users] improper .gro file format generated by trjconv

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue May 17 09:54:17 CEST 2016

Hi,

That looks like a bug in trjconv - I presume you wrote your xtc file with
fairly low precision, and the .gro-writing routines aren't robust enough to
handle that possibility. If so, you can't fix the problem, but maybe you
can instead write to .pdb format. Also, you should be considering other
sources for your initial coordinate file, e.g. the input file you passed to
grompp, or the output coordinate / checkpoint file from the previous
equilibration stage.

Mark