[gmx-users] Parameterization of OPLS-AA force field for MoS2 simulation in GROMACS.

André Farias de Moura moura at ufscar.br
Thu May 19 16:18:06 CEST 2016

Hi Barret,

authors of that paper state which units they are using for energy, distance
and angles - all other units might be inferred from units reasoning. For
your specific concern, kb must have units of eV/Ų in their tables of
parameters, leading to kJ/mol/nm² in the GROMACS convention after proper
conversions are applied.

If you're not 100% sure about that, you may either contact the authors of
that paper or check the original references from where they have taken
these parameters.

best,

Andre

Prof. Dr. André Farias de Moura