[gmx-users] simulation_time[Nikita Bora]

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Fri May 20 08:30:08 CEST 2016

Hi Nikita,

It's not like there's a range to take a minimum from. It's this with this
force field and that with another. Any deviation will alter the behaviour
of the force field, and you'll have to show that the result is valid,
either by running tests, or by referring to a paper that has results from
such tests. The most suitable value is probably the one used by groups that
have direct ties to the developing group(s).

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk