[gmx-users] uninstall gromacs 5.0

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon May 23 16:21:27 CEST 2016

Hi,

You can run "make uninstall" from your build directory (as root), but I
don't know how good a job that really does. If you've installed to the
default location of /usr/local/gromacs then you can also just delete that
(as root). Or just don't bother uninstalling (you might want it later!) and
instead install another version wherever you want, and use your choice of
which GMXRC to source into your shell's environment to control how you work.

Mark