[gmx-users] SAS for membrane protein

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue May 24 15:37:09 CEST 2016

On 5/24/16 9:35 AM, Maximilien LOPES RODRIGUES wrote:
>> The calculation group is protein + membrane, then choose just the protein for
>> output.
>>
>> -Justin
>

> Hi Justin, thanks for replying so fast.
>
> So I have to create a group protein + membrane using index.ndx but I don't understand how to output the protein only.
> With the command gmx sasa, I just can choose the group of calculation and after that the program is already terminated, giving me a .xvg file and .pdb file.
> Can you explain me more steps please ?

Please provide the actual command you're using and all relevant output.

gmx sasa provides -surface and -output options.  These do what you want,
provided you use a proper selection for each.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore