[gmx-users] Surface tension coupling with Parrinello-Rahman algorithm

Giuseppe Léonardo Licari Giuseppe.Licari at unige.ch
Wed May 25 16:53:03 CEST 2016

Dear André,
In that publication it is specified the use of semi-isotropic pressure
coupling, not the surface-tension option in Gromacs. They were controlling
the surface tension applying a different pressure in XY than in Z. But I
guess it still different from my question, which is related to the
surface-tension option instead.

Regards,
Giuseppe

On 25/05/16 16:44, "gromacs.org_gmx-users-bounces at maillist.sys.kth.se on