[gmx-users] Force Field for amino acid and peptide

Alexander Alexander alexanderwien2k at gmail.com
Wed May 25 17:06:13 CEST 2016

Dear Gromacs user,

I am going to simulate the binding free energy of some amino acid to a
metal surface in aqueous solution and also peptide adsorption behavior into
this surface.

I know the force field of the surface as well as the better type of water
for such a work, but I do not know which type of Force Filed could be the
better choice for the peptide (amino acids) for this simulation, so I would
be so appreciated if anybody could address me to a better choice of peptide
(amino acid) Force Filed for such a goal?

Best regards,
Alex