[gmx-users] simulation_time[Nikita Bora]

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:30:05 CEST 2016

Hi,

A report written by the people who designed the method that describes how
they used it *is* a direct way to know the values to use. People they often
publish with are also probably pretty reliable. Even better still are the
people who show why their parameter choices work. The models didn't arrive
by divine inspiration :-)

Mark