[gmx-users] Ion flux through membrane protein

Kutzner, Carsten ckutzne at gwdg.de
Thu May 26 10:33:32 CEST 2016

Hi Maximilien,

depending on what exactly the questions are that you like to address, the double-membrane
setup as used in computational electrophysiology setups might be helpful for you.
There is a section in the GROMACS PDF manual about that, and there are these two papers:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0005273616300360
http://www.mpibpc.mpg.de/275657/Kutzner_2011_BPJ_101_809-817.pdf

Best,
 Carsten