[gmx-users] Extending the MD

SAPNA BORAH sapnauser365 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 13:29:59 CEST 2016

I would suggest if you want simulation runs with new name, add the -deffnm
switch and provide the default name :)
Saves us from all the trouble to rename the files all over again.

gmx mdrun -v -s next1.tpr -cpi state.cpt -deffnm new

Sapna Mayuri Borah
c/o Dr. A. N. Jha
Research student
Tezpur University,