[gmx-users] Magic Number Error in XTC file (read 0, should be 1995)

Naga Sundar naga25sundar at gmail.com
Fri May 27 07:12:41 CEST 2016

Dear users

                Its a 50 ns protein-ligand simulation, i have been
generated multiple xtc files. Now trying to concordinate as single.xtc
file. But unfortunately the process under trouble and its showing the error

Fatal error:
Magic Number Error in XTC file (read 0, should be 1995)

I have no idea about this problem, plz help me to troubleshoot the error.

--
Regards
N.Nagasundaram