[gmx-users] Lipid Head group Orientation

Nidhin Thomas nidhin.thomas0624 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 18:10:13 CEST 2016

Hi Chandan,

It would be great if you could share the code with me.

I had written a similar code in C. But I had considered only P atom and N atom rather than the COM of choline and phosphate groups as mentioned in your paper.

Do you think if there will be a huge difference between these two approaches ?

Thanks a lot!

Nidhin Thomas
PhD Student
University of Houston