[gmx-users] change angle type in ffbonded.itp

‪sky sky‬ ‪ sky8801 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 12:44:55 CET 2016

hello
I'm using Gromacs withcharm27.ff force-field.I adding a new residue (NAG) in force fieldI have a problem with water molecules in my system: During minimization, I have this message:
step X: Water molecule starting at atom XXX can not be settled.
Check for bad contacts and/or reduce the timestep if appropriate.
Wrote pdb files with previous and current coordinates

My problem is related to protein structure.I changed angletypes part in  ffbonded.itp .  so not errors.
my question:This change how much is true?