[gmx-users] qmmm

Adamu, Aliyu aliyu.adamu.12 at aberdeen.ac.uk
Wed Nov 2 00:38:09 CET 2016

Dear Gerrit,

thanks a lot for your email. when i used "export BASENAME=topol" as you suggested, that particular error was solved. but yet i got another error reading as:

starting mdrun 'Protein'
5000 steps,      5.0 ps.
Calling '/home/birg/orca//orca topol.inp >> topol.out'
sh: 1: mpirun: not found
ORCA finished by error termination in ORCA_GTOInt
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I dont know what is wrong, because i am running the calculation on just one PC

many thanks
Aliyu Adamu