[gmx-users] change atom type in ffbonded.itp

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat Nov 5 15:49:03 CET 2016

On 11/5/16 10:31 AM, ‪sky sky‬ ‪ wrote:
> Hi justin.
> Excuse me ask you againI attached my residue topology file in this e-mail.I geting this information from cgenff server and include in the force field (charmm27).I have this error:

Most of the parameters you need are already available in our CHARMM36 port,
which includes CGenFF.  There are parameters you will have to add, but most of
what you need is already there, which will simplify your life a lot.

> ERROR 1 [file ffbonded.itp, line 259]:  Not enough parameters
> CGENFF does not geve me information related to ub0 and cub so, I changed ub0 and cub parts in ffbonded.itp.so no errors.ubo= 0.00cub= 0.00Now.I can change this infomations?If no,so how can i geting information related ubo and cub in ffbonde.itp?How to can generate this numbers?What is cth ,ub0 and cub ??
> tanks a lot.

These are Urey-Bradley parameters.  ub0 is the equilibrium 1-3 distance and cth
is the harmonic force constant associated with the 1-3 stretch.

-Justin

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629