[gmx-users] Md simulation of protein ligand error.

maria khan mariabiochemist1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:15:50 CET 2016

Dear justin..
  My problem of protein ligand simulation , regarding protonation states
for His residue has solved..now that error exists no more.There are two
things that i want to share,,one is that i didnot get how that problem
solved,i just followed that manuals while i have no idea how it just
solved..secondly it gives furthur another error that says that is
"software inconsistancy error"can u kindly guide me please,
 regards and thanks alot for your coperation.
  Maria khan.