[gmx-users] compiling GROMACS with CUDA shared Libraries

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 06:00:46 CET 2016

Hi,

This will just happen by default, particularly if cmake can't find a static
library.

But you will likely find that actually running on a remote GPU will be
disastrous for performance. GROMACS is engineered around making use of
locality and both the CPU and GPU, in contrast with many of the targets for
things like rCUDA.

Mark