[gmx-users] Fwd: Error-File must be an ascii script

RAHUL SURESH drrahulsuresh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 05:59:31 CET 2016

I want to run my .tpr file in cluster. I have my script file and tpr file
in a separate folder  in cluster. But it ends up with the error

*/var/spool/torque/mom_priv/jobs/25552.ramanujam.hpc.org.SC
<http://25552.ramanujam.hpc.org.SC>: line 8: 10: command not found*
*----------------------------------------------------------------------------*
*Open MPI has detected that a parameter given to a command line*
*option does not match the expected format:*

*  Option: np*
*  Param:  gmx_mpi*

*This is frequently caused by omitting to provide the parameter*
*to an option that requires one. Please check the command line and try
again.*

here i have attached my script file.

Await your help at the earliest Please.

Thankyou