[gmx-users] Is it still not possible trjorder to print out velocities and forces in trr trajectories? It would be really useful..

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 13:35:46 CET 2016

Hi,

Yes, probably useful, but unfortunately nobody has wanted to implement it
before now.

You can of course use gmx select to write out a dynamic per-frame selection
of waters, and then gmx trjconv to extract frames that include velocities.
That's not very efficient, but does what you seem to want.

Mark