[gmx-users] Liquid-liquid interface and electric field

Gschwend Grégoire gregoire.gschwend at epfl.ch
Wed Nov 16 20:36:27 CET 2016

Tank you for the comment on the parameters. The system is neutral.

I do no think that the problem is the energy barrier because in that case the ions would be blocked at the interface but they would at least move in the direction imposed by the field (and not randomly move in their respective phases). Do you know if their is a way to check that the field is really applied?