[gmx-users] MD simulations of two chains protein

tasneem kausar tasneemkausar12 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:42:33 CET 2016

I have suggested you in previous mail to plot chain A and chain B
separately. I have looked at the link. It is because of the same residue
number in chain A and chain B. In xvg file chain identifier (A/B) will not
be shown. Just open .xvg file in any text editor. Copy the residue number
and their corresponding rmsd values of chain A. Paste it in orgin software
or excel and plot. Do the same for chain B residues.
  Make_ndx option of gromacs can also help you. Make index file for chain A
and chain B. Calculate RMSF of chain A and then RMSF of chain B.
Hope this will help you.