[gmx-users] Strange in PMF calculation

Shi Li sli259 at g.uky.edu
Thu Nov 24 00:44:02 CET 2016

Thank you Justin,

The histogram plot is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pcwpzulf5ezgv6/histo.png?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pcwpzulf5ezgv6/histo.png?dl=0>
The beginning of this seems fine, each sample window was 0.05 nm from each other. I have done several systems with this .mdp and they worked fine. I don’t know why this one is different. It is a small molecule anyway, only 30 atoms each and the backbone is about 1.5 nm long.

Do you think I should decrease the distance between each sample window?

Shi