[gmx-users] grp 1 does not have same number of elements as grp 1

Poncho Arvayo Zatarain poncho_8629 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 24 18:40:31 CET 2016

Hello: I want to analyze order parameters for a 128 molecules of DPPC/ 128 moleculesDPPE/Drug membrane, but when i run gmx_order -s npt.tpr -f npt.xtc -n sn1.ndx -d z -od deuter_sn1.xvg, the following error appears: grp 1 does not have same number of elements as grp 1. I deleted 0-3 (System, DPPC, DPPE, Drug) and also 0-4 (System, DPPC, DPPE, Drug and TIP3)) and the error remains. What can i do in this case? Thanks