[gmx-users] Removal of Waters in Hydrophobic Core

Sanim Rahman sanimr at mail.usf.edu
Tue Nov 29 08:30:40 CET 2016

Thank you for the responses.

Here is a Dropbox link to all the files and scripts I am using:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tk7syifmtwqmtn0/AABWwtX5XNzzBiJB08kQ-xmca?dl=0

As I mentioned before, I am working through the second tutorial of the
Bevan Labs GROMACS Tutorial (KALP15 in DPPC). I am attempting to remove
waters from the hydrophobic core.

I attempted to remove waters from the hydrophobic core by
specifying z-coordinates since the system is oriented along the z-axis. I
experimented with an extreme range in the script and images I uploaded
(lowerz= 5.000 upperz= 50.000).

Thanks for the assistance! I deeply appreciate the time you have spent with
my situation.

Regards,

*Sanim Rahman*
B.S. Chemical Engineering, 2019
Undergraduate Researcher, Global Center for Hearing and Speech Research
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/sanim-rahman/108/a64/986>