[gmx-users] Using x2top and grompp

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 06:16:48 CEST 2016

Hi,

First, choose a force field that can model your system accurately. Second,
use the right tool for generating a topology for that force field. Third,
as Justin said, nobody can help with that unless you share the actual
errors - copy and paste!

But you need to grapple with the first two questions before that matters,
and probably get some experience doing tutorials and study some easier
systems first.

Mark