[gmx-users] g_membed failure

Sophia Kuriakidi skyriakidi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 17:13:00 CEST 2016

Hi again to all of you!
I am trying to run at last this membrane simulation. I am trying to use the
-membed option but I can't figure out how to. Can anyone provide me with an
example input line? e.g. gmx mdrun -membed -input file -n index.ndx -p
topol.top -o output file etc ? And also, can anyone provide with an example
embed.dat? Thanks a lot in advance!