[gmx-users] Free energy calculation problem with too high dG

Vlad vlad_balaev at mail.ru
Tue Oct 4 13:01:59 CEST 2016

No reason. I just thought it would give the same result. Now I launched a simulation with decoupling (without md and with few number of lambda values - only for testing). Hope it will end in an hour

In the trajectory the ligand diffuse to the end of the cell like a ghost through the water molecules.
And could the reason lie in the fact that in the initial structure during all preparations the ligand is "fully existing" and in the first step of simulation suddenly is turned off?

Sincerely yours,
Vlad