[gmx-users] Gromacs Relative Free Energy Calculation Issue

Guanglin Kuang guanglin at kth.se
Wed Oct 5 12:54:29 CEST 2016

Dear Hannes,

Only the topology and coordinate of the mutated ligand is produced by FESetup.
The topology file (lig_FE.top) is adapted from pert.atp and pert.itp, while the coordinate file is from morph.gro. Based on these two files, I set up the systems and did the simulations.
The original files have been uploaded:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8f0-zVoaBXNWWtvYTIwU2ZBRGs
Maybe I didn't use FESetup properly, could you have a look at the uploaded files please?

Thank you!
Best regards!
Guanglin