[gmx-users] Different Results with Different Platforms

Kelechi Okoroafor kvokoroa at g.syr.edu
Thu Oct 6 03:46:41 CEST 2016

Thank you very much, Justin.
So I did not restart the simulation directly.

One of my desktops had a hardware malfunction so I had to move my
files between desktops.
Before moving my files, I converted my final npt.gro trajectory into a
.pdb file (for ease of vmd visualisation as vmd often crashes while
viewing .gro files), then converted the files back to .gro to restart
the simulation in a different desktop.

Somewhere in between my file conversion, the trajectories must have
been edited to cause such drastic pressure increase.

--
Best wishes,
Kelechi